1. Personal information we may collect and sensitive data
As part of our client records, we may collect and process sensitive personal information pertaining to you. This information may include, but is not limited to, the following.
a. Identification data:
Full name, address, home telephone number, mobile phone and/or work telephone number, marital status, signature, electronic signature, federal taxpayer identification number (RFC), national personal identification number (CURP), place and date of birth, age, and the names of family members, dependents and/or beneficiaries.
b. Professional data:Occupation, position, area or department, address, work telephone number and/or e-mail, hobbies, job references, personal references, education and professional experience, among others.
c. Asset information: Bonuses, salary withholdings, personal property and real estate, credit history, income and expenses, bank accounts, insurance policies, retirement funds (AFORES), surety bonds, services contracted and personal references, among others. In order to fulfill the purposes of the relationship in this policy, we may collect and process sensitive personal information, such as your race or ethnicity, current and future health status, genetic information, religious, philosophical and moral beliefs, union membership, political opinions and sexual orientation.
We undertake to treat this information in accordance with the strictest security measures, guaranteeing its confidentiality.For the purposes described herein, we may collect your personal information in diverse ways: receiving it directly from you; when you visit our website or use our online services; and/or when we obtain information from other sources, as permitted by the “Law”.
2. Use of personal informationYour personal information may be used for the following purposes related to our business relationship: • Marketing the products and services offered by ARCA CONTINENTAL, its affiliates and/or subsidiaries • Processing and handling refunds, invoices, client purchase histories, loyalty programs and discounts, promotion notifications, presales and access to partner sites. • Monitoring phone calls between ARCA CONTINENTAL and you.• Updating the systems records or programs of ARCA CONTINENTAL, its affiliates and/or subsidiaries.
• Using the information in the event of a merger, demerger or acquisition involving ARCA CONTINENTAL, its affiliates and/or subsidiaries.
If you do not wish ARCA CONTINENTAL to use your information for advertising, promotional and/or market research purposes, you may revoke your consent by contacting us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Data transfer and transmissionYour personal information will not be transferred without your prior consent. The personal information collected by any electronic or printed medium for the purposes of the production, marketing, market research and/or promotion of your products, as well as those derived from contractual relationships, will be treated in accordance with the terms of the "Law", for storage, identification, management, analysis, operation and/or disclosure. Such data may be transmitted to subsidiary companies and/or third parties that have entered into a contractual relationship with the company.
For this purpose, ARCA CONTINENTAL will include in the corresponding contract a clause stipulating that said subsidiary companies and/or third parties must provide the level of personal information protection required by the “Law”.Furthermore, in order to comply with the aforementioned purpose(s) or any others required by law or by the corresponding authorities, ARCA CONTINENTAL may transfer to its subsidiaries and/or to said authorities information collected from you. ARCA CONTINENTAL will at all times safeguard the confidentiality of the information and process it in such a way that its privacy is protected under the terms of the “Law”, thus guaranteeing the fulfillment of this policy by the company and by the third parties with whom it has a legal relationship for the adequate provision of services.
4. Exercise of ARCO Rights
In accordance with the stipulations of the “Law”, you, or your legal representative, may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition (hereinafter Arco Rights) by sending a request to such ends by email to email@example.com where specialized staff will address your request in a timely and appropriate manner.
5. Revocation of consent and limitation of use and disclosure
At any time, you may revoke the consent you granted us in relation to the treatment of your personal information, as a result of which we will desist from using or disclosing the same. You may also limit the use or disclosure of your personal information by sending your request to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Arca Continental S.A.B. de C.V., Derechos reservados ©2012Av. San Jerónimo 813 Pte. C.P. 64640, Monterrey, México